|Certificate Course in Tally - ANJAC|
2nd July 2013
Certificate Course in Tally - ANJAC
The Department of M.Com.(Computer Applications) is going to conduct a Certificate Course in Tally. The details of the Course are as follows:
1. Eligibility: Candidates seeking admission into the above Certificate Course must undergo any Degree Course in this College.
2. Duration of the Course: One Academic Year(90 Hours)
3. Medium of instruction: English Only
4. Number of papers: Theory Papers Ė 2 Practical - 1
5. Course Fee: Rs. 1000/-
6. Features: The Objectives of the Certificate Course in Tally are to
a) acquire the conceptual skill in accounting
b) be familiar with the preparation of ledger accounts and trial balance
c) equip themselves with the preparation of final accounts
d) acquaint the students with the generation of Financial Statements using Tally package
e) enable the students to compete in the Global Job Market
For further details, contact P.G. Department of Commerce (Computer Applications).
The students who are willing to join the Course are asked to register their names with Mr.R.D.Sivakumar, M.Sc., M.Phil., Head, Department of M.Com.(Computer Applications) on or before 20th July 2013.
Rush Immediately. Donít miss the opportunity!